Google+ Followers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Feds come knocking for home inspections

The Fourth Amendment to the Constitution states: The right of people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
I bring this up because of a disturbing article that I happened to catch yesterday. I have included the link below and suggest you read it for yourself and see if it bothers you in the same way it bothers me.
It seem our friendly government agency, the EPA, has decided that it has the right to enter peoples homes and inspect them to see if by some chance they are illegally discharging fresh water into the local sewer system.
1st. I am not an expert, but it seems to me that this is a flagrant violation of the fourth amendment.
2nd. The EPA? On what authority?
3rd. For illegally discharging freshwater into the local sewer? Are you kidding? No proof that you are doing anything illegal, just the possibility that you might be?
4th. Is this Russia? Did I go to sleep and wake up in another country.
I don't know about you, but this is clearly a violation of the fourth amendment, but read it for yourself and tell me what you think. And if it disturbs you the same way it does me, please spread the information to others.

Feds come knocking for home inspections



Constitution of the United States of America, with Bill of Rights and Subsequent Amendments

No comments: