Google+ Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Huckabee Vs All the Rest for 2012?

Public Policy Polling: Huckabee's the best bet for now


Public Policy Polling thinks Huckabee is the best choice for Republicans to choose to run against Barack H. Obama. I wonder why? Could it be that Huckabee is just the most liberal of all the people who are considering running? I have one piece of advise for my former governer, keep your day job!!!!
Huckabee started putting into place in Arkansas what Michelle Obama is trying to impose on the rest of the country.

As far as the man himself, he is admirable in his faith, his determination to get control of his own problems, his love of his family, of country, and his ability to get along with other people. But the simple fact is that is good in a minister, a father, and a talk show host. That is not what I want for the leader of my country!!!!

I don't want another President who thinks he knows what is best for me!! I don't want a President who tries to get along with other people to the point that he caves on the basic  principles that he runs on, and that is what he did as governor. I don't want another President who thinks that he can talk people into seeing his way. I don't want another President who is so sure his way is the right way that he will disregard the advise of those around him who are more aware of the situtation, as he did in the release of a man who later committed murder in the state of Washington. I don't want another President who can't admit that he makes mistake and blames them on someone else.
What I am saying is that there is not that much different between the real Huckabee and Barack Obama, only the degree that they are willing to force their attitudes on others. Barack Obama is more progressive than Huckabee, but Huckabee is not a real conservative. He would have a tough time in a primary getting a majority of  the Republicans in Arkansas to vote for him. There are many who are still angry at the way he governed the state.

Declaration Of Independence, Constitution Of The United States Of America, Bill Of Rights And Constitutional Amendments

No comments: