Google+ Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Obama Rehashes Old Slogan For Arizona Memorial

It seems the slogan that Mr. Obama used in his memorial speech in Arizona, was a rehash of  a slogan that was used in 2008. We find once again that "the One" is just a retread of an old model and has no originality to him. We know he did this several times in the 2008 campaign, used someone else's work and took credit for it. If it was anyone else, they would be called out for it, but not Barack Obama.

 I am sure that the next two years it is going to be a constant plea that "we have to come together". Regardless of the fact that they have been spending the last two years telling us that we just need to "shut up and sit down", or that "we can go along for the ride" but that "we need to sit in the back of the bus".

I don't know about anyone else, but I have a long memory. I don't intend to listen to people who have spent the last two years telling me that my opinion is worthless. I don't intend to "get along for the sake of getting along". There is an old saying that "if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything".

 I am standing for what I believe and I refuse to allow the bullies on the left, who lost the last election, that now we should consider their voices and thoughts relevant. I could care less what Democrats want, I could care less what they think. Every thing they do is simply a rehash of the games they have played before and those old and tired games are not worth my attention.
Fausta’s Blog » Blog Archive » Where did that “Together we thrive” slogan come from?


A Patriot's History of the United States: From Columbus's Great Discovery to the War on Terror

No comments: