Google+ Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Santorum vs Palin

Santorum knocks Palin, Romney | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment


The title of this article says that Santorum knocks Palin, Romney, and I agree that he knocks Romney, but I disagree that he knocks Palin. I think he goes out of his way to remain neutral. He is keeping his options open in case Sarah does run. That way if things turn out that she needs his support to win, he will be able to give it without appearing as if he is flip-flopping. And who knows, Santorum may just be someone that Sarah would support for President. I personally like Santorum, I don't know that I would vote for him, but I know that he has the values that I support

Santorum  is much more interesting than Daniels who is another that is bandied about. I would not vote for him unless he was the only one running. I don't like Huckabee and if he runs, I don't know what I would do. I like Romney, he does have very good values, but he is soooo boring. Pence, I have to admit that I don't know enough about him. Some people are throwing Huntsmans name out there but I think that is just wishfull thinking on the part of some liberals.

If you were trying to balance the scales with Sarah Palin on one side and someone else on the other, you would have to find someone with a little more appeal. Perhaps Herman Cain could come close, he certainly is someone I would consider. If by some chance Chris Cristie would run I would have a tough time in choosing between him and Sarah Palin.

Like Palin, Christie has that excitement factor. If he were to run I think he would blow everyone else out of the water. He might even outshine Sarah. Wouldn't it be fun if we had Sarah Palin, Herman Cain, and Chris Christie running in the primaries. Think of the excitement it would generate.


No comments: